[NYE-CON]


Dear Suspicious xxx

I am in receipt of your letter dated xxx, xx, xxxx in which you explain briefly, but eloquently, the reasons behind your recent behavior. You became "...suspicious of the whole transaction..." because xxxx, not me, called you and made the inquiries. In your mind, "...things just didn't seem to be adding up...," especially because we arrived before the appointed time in xxxxxxxx at the xxxx xxx cafe. Your call to me earlier that afternoon was an effort, you say, to save me a trip to see the xxxxxx that you offered for sale because you could not find the xxx or xxxxxxx to go with it, but I ignored your warning and departed for xxxxxxxx posthaste. (It was my impression that you were ready to execute the transaction as you had listed the object as available and had agreed to meet.) I wondered then, and still do now, if xxxxxxx's foreign (xxxxxxx) accent when speaking English caused your suspicion and that you were (and continue to be) ashamed to admit this to me, to yourself, and particularly to xxxxxx (who, I add, gave you the benefit of all doubt and insisted we stay and wait, believing that you would show). I knew, Suspicious xxx, that you would not and I further suspected that I would never hear from you again. To my surprise, you replied to my query for clarification. Thank you. I wish for you all the xxxx of life in the years ahead. 

With xxxx regards,
xxxxxxx

P.S. I have borrowed a xxxxx (same model as the one you posted for purchase) and I am taking much xxxxxxxx in learning how to use it.

Comments