Two Ships

You were there? I was there too. Where were you? Around the corner, where we sat before. Oh, I was in line. How odd that we were there at the same time but didn't see each other. Exactly where were you? Where the benches are around the corner from the line for food. I'm not seeing it in my head. Anyway, what did you have to eat? The scallop taco. Me too. It's the best. Yeah, it's so good. Later, I tell a third party. Guess who was there while we were there? Really? Yes, she was there while we were there and we didn't see each other. Where? Where we were before with her. Where we were when we were there together sitting on a bench around the corner. We were never where we were together with her. That was another place, third party days. That's where she was, not us. You're right. I see it now. We were at one place and she was at another. Never were we with her together where we were. 

Comments

Post a Comment